Frequently Asked Questions
Are BREEZER alcoholic beverages gluten free?
- All BREEZER alcoholic beverages are Gluten Free.
Where can I purchase BREEZER alcoholic beverages?
- BREEZER alcoholic beverages can be found in Canadian liquor stores nationwide. Please note that some flavours may not be available in select provinces.
Are BREEZER plastic bottles recyclable?
- Our BREEZER plastic bottles are convenient, recyclable, resealable and light weight – perfect for any occasion.
What percentage of alcohol by volume do BREEZER alcoholic beverages contain?
- All BREEZER alcoholic beverages contain 5% alcohol by volume.
What flavours are available in the Party 12 Pack?
- Every box includes 3 bottle of each following flavour: Tropical Orange Smoothie, Strawberry Daiquiri, Piña Colada, Raspberry Citrus Spritzer – that’s 12 bottles for the price of 11!
How long do I need to freeze BREEZER FREEZE pouches before serving?
- For optimal slushy consistency, it is recommended you freeze unopened BREEZER FREEZE pouches for 4-6 hours before serving.
Can I refreeze BREEZER FREEZE pouches after they have been opened?
- Yes, BREEZER FREEZE pouches can be refrozen. It is recommended that pouches be refrozen standing upward and sealed with a freezer bag clip.
What is BREEZER REAL CŎCO-WATER?
- It is a segment of BREEZER that is made with real coconut water, all natural flavour, and lightly carbonated for a refreshing tropical taste.
Can I purchase single units of BREEZER alcoholic beverages?
- Yes, you can purchase single bottles of BREEZER and single cans of REAL CŎCO-WATER (dependent on the province/store you are purchasing in).
Can’t find the answer to your question? Don’t hesitate to contact customer service at 1 (800) 222-2734.HOME